AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Nursery and update!




So I am soo excited to have the crib put together and most of the nursery done!! I swear I may be biased but I think my nursery is the cutest I have ever seen! The pic on the left is the stroller and carseat combo that Keith put together.
We had an appointment yesterday and little boy seems to be growing right on schedule if not a little ahead. Yay! As for my cervix, I am still stable and seem to be right on track to keep him in there for a while yet. I am 28 weeks today!! I am so excited to make it this far! My little baby has such a higher chance of survival if something terrible happens now.
I have been having a lot of trouble sleeping lately, between all the things that are running through my head and the pains I feel every time I move (which is a lot, tossing and turning and getting up to pee) I can't seem to get a good nights sleep. So even though I do absolutely nothing all day every day I still feel exhausted all the time. Only 12 weeks left at most right?

2 comments:

Jen said...

That stroller is so cute!!! I love it! I think I'm also going to go with a blue and brown stroller/carseat combo, but I'm still debating... The one I like can really go for a boy or a girl, but they also have one that matches the nursery set that I picked, but it's not nearly as cute! :)

Love your nursery too!! Can't wait to start getting stuff in ours to make it look like a nursery and not just my craft room! :) Hang in there with that little one!

Jessie Weaver said...

The nursery looks adorable! It is such a relief to get to that stage where the baby will probably survive even if you go into labor.

Jessie (from SC)