AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Friday, July 4, 2008

Fourth Of July!!

Alrighty, So this morning Keith and I put together the stroller/carseat combo my grandparents got us (thanks guys!!) It was so cute watching him try to figure it out and realize what all the little contraptions were for. We can't wait to have a baby to put in it and take for walks. My mom got us a crib and mattress for our shower and Keith is going to pick it up from Wal-Mart this weekend. I hope he can put it together because the nursery is so close to being done, I just want to see it all together and take pictures. I am refusing to take any now because it is only half-done. When Mom was here she put up the border and stickers and put together the dresser. It is just too darn cute. If anyone didn't know, we are doing Baby Looney Tunes as a theme (because of Sylvester, yeah I know extremely corny and original but I like it!!)

The other night we were laying in bed and the baby was kicking up a storm. I put Keith's hand on my belly and he felt every little motion, including when he stretched out and kept his foot there. Keith said he could feel the shape of his little foot!! I think I saw a little tear glisten in his eye....

We have another appointment on Monday morning so I will update after that, hopefully everything is still going good. I am really disappointed that I am going to miss out on all the fun summer activities this year, like renaissance fairs, carnivals, swimming, amusement parks, and just being outside in general. I swear when I go in to deliver the nurses better not complain about being blinded by my whiteness..... but it's worth it for this little guy!

Happy Fourth of July All!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am happy to hear from you. I understand that you are always sleepin when I call, it's totally fine. No appology accepted lol. I miss you guys also. I'm so happy that you are improving!! I am actually tearing up right now, hah...My aunt flo decided to stop for a visit.. So yea.. Please keep everyone, and myself updated as much as possible.. I will call you next weekend. Well, I will talk to you then and love you guys!! Hopefully that lil Ninja calms down, lol!!

Anonymous said...

hey u im soooo sorry i swear im coming to see you promise promise. um im definatly going to try and come see you tomorrow, let me know what time is best, this weekend my family is coming in for a week so wont be able to see you this coming up weekend/week. hope the baby is well and feel terrible you are on best rest. by the way wal-mart has all the baby looney tunes stuff there too. i got a few onesies for you, they are like generic baby looney tunes, they didnt have the stuff anymore that i could find. but im definaly going to pick up some more stuff for baby to be. miss you and hope to see you tomorrow.