AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Updates!

Zoey had her 2 month appointment today. She is 10.1lbs and 22.25 inches!! She is a growing little girl!

She is full of smiles and coos, and is generally a happy happy baby. She LOVES her big brother! Whenever he comes over to her and talks to her she lights right up! He loves to give her kisses and hugs and is always making sure I don't "forget" his sissy!!

Cameron will be 2 years old in 3 weeks!! THAT I cannot believe. He is growing up sooo well. He is talking non-stop and we are starting to get him used to having a potty for him in the bathroom.

He knows his numbers 1-5, some letters, almost all of the body parts and we are currently working on colors. I can't believe how quickly he picks up on things!

Zoey is developing so fast too! She rolled over from her belly to her back at 4 weeks and has done it a few times since then. She can roll from her back to her side all the time. She practically sits up on her own!! From the way this is going she will be crawling by 6 months and walking by 9 months!! Goodness, my babies are growing sooo fast!

I am hoping to get the kids/family pictures done in the next couple of weeks, so I will post them as soon as I get them.

No comments: