AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Update!

We had an appointment on Monday and got to see the little one kicking and jumping around! I was so happy to see it. The heartbeat was 165bpm and little one is growing right on time!
We have a busy week coming up next week. Wednesday we have my pre-op appointment. Thursday we have Cameron's 15 month well baby check and shots. Then Friday morning I am going in to have my cerclage placed.
As for everything else, Cameron is doing well. Talking up a storm now. Most of it is not discernable, but cute nonetheless. He is walking all over still, him and Molly are the best of friends. I really can't believe he is 15 months old already!
Right now we are having a blizzard warning, which could prove to be fun! Alright I will leave you with some pictures!!

No comments: