AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Monday, December 14, 2009

Reasons I think I am having a Girl....

1. I just feel it ( I know.. Not scientific, but they say "mothers instinct")
2. I was never this exhausted when I was pregnant with Cameron.... I can't keep my eyes open!
3. I had very bad morning sickness with Cameron, this time only here and there.
4. Girls are supposed to "take mom's good looks" and I look like crap...:)
5. I have had a major headache the past week, to which my mom pointed out she had with ONLY me and none of my brothers....


So anyways... There are probably more, but that is all I can think of right now. Now I have to go chase Cameron down the hallway.

I think I am going to post a link to this site where people can guess what, when and how big the baby will be. Does that sound like a fun idea? I think so...

No comments: