AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Thursday, August 6, 2009

11 Months old!!!

Yesterday my little boy turned 11 months old.... I have only a few short weeks until his 1st birthday. (which his party is on the same day!!) I just sent out the invitations so let me know if y'all don't get one in the next week or so.

He is getting so big! He is standing and pulling up on the furniture and walking around on the furniture. He walks with me as long as I am holding his hands. I can't believe that it won't be long now and he will be walking on his own. He loves to eat anything we will give him and he is so silly! He blows raspberries and laughs at himself. He loves to crawl all over Molly and chase her around the room. My little boy is growing up so fast!!!!!

Mommy on the other hand has been very busy.... I have spent the last week or so either in Midland or in bed. My friend Mauria is currently fighting off the labor of Keith and my little goddaughter Kaylee. Melissa looks like she will be going in on Tuesday for her c-section. My best guess is, we will have 2 new babies by Thursday at the latest....

On Friday Mauria and I went to go see "The Ugly Truth" and I was taking a bite of popcorn when my molar shattered. Yuk!! I went to the dentist on Monday and found out that either I would have to have a root canal and a crown OR just yank the dang thing out. Well, since the cost of the root canal and crown was ridiculous and the pulling was only $20. I went with yanking. OUCH! I am still recovering.

My weight loss has stalled at about 35 lbs right now. Between my gym closing, being on the road in Midland, and the tooth issue, I have been having trouble getting together. But as soon as this is all over, I will be hitting the gym again and getting back up on that horse!!!

We are also having issues with our rental house at the moment. We love the house but the landlord has gotten very intent on selling it and has been showing it frequently. We will keep everyone updated on whether or not we will have to move again. If we do we will DEFINITELY find a house that has at least a year lease and is not currently for sale! We want a stable place to raise our family!

I am just in a talkative mood today! We took Cameron to the Renaissance festival a few weeks ago and he was a hit with the ladies. What a flirt he was. The queen couldn't get enough of him! I will post pictures of that soon.

We are doing a Cat in the Hat/Dr. Seuss theme for the birthday party. Cameron absolutely loves everything to do with them. Unfortunately we only have the lorax and green eggs and ham and a Cat in the Hat stuffed animal. We haven't been able to find anything else! I can't believe how difficult it is to find any of it. I have even looked on craigslist and found a couple of items on ebay (A halloween costume too! He will be Cat in the Hat for Halloween!!) Whenever he sees the Cat in the Hat he either says "Cat" or "Kitty" It is really too cute.

Well I am sorry it has taken me so long to update but hopefully this overly long post will make up for that! Hope everyone has a good day. Cameron and I will be coming into Midland this weekend to be there when Kaylee and Ashton are born! Let us know if you want to see us!

Erin

No comments: