AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

32 weeks!

Let's see, what do we have to update on....? Well we had a doctor's appointment yesterday. My cervix was looking good, still about 2.3cm. Not great, but it has been worse. The doc called me "the woman with the ever changing cervix" lol. We had a growth ultrasound. It was the first time I had gotten to see my baby in almost 10 weeks. It was one of the most magical moments ever! He was facing us and opening and closing his mouth. He had this little button nose and big fat lips! He is the most precious thing in the entire world. What a miracle! The best anniversary present imaginable (as yesterday was Keith and my 2nd anniversary) Also when she was moving the wand around he kicked it, and you could see his entire little foot! So perfect, she measured it and it was 6.6cm! What a big foot! He measured in the 70th percentile and weighs approximately 4lbs13oz. If I can get Keith to scan the ultrasound pics at work I will post them, they are beyond amazing. Enough gushing huh?
My doc also said that he is letting me take 2 weeks off "for good behavior" LOL Basically I don't have to come back for 2 weeks because I have been doing so well. That will be a break since I have been going in weekly since I was 22wks. By then I will be 34wks and hopefully they will lift the restrictions on my bedrest!!! Keith and I have come to the conclusion that because we were all so worried about going so early that I will end up being a week overdue and they will have to induce. HA!

Keith is playing a bit of phone tag with the company that he interviewed with. Hopefully it all goes in our favor! We could use some good news right now! Keep your fingers crossed. I forgot to take a belly pic this week but if I feel up to getting dressed any time I will try to take one soon. Ta Ta for now!

No comments: