AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

25 weeks and 18 months!

Alright, I am giving a little cheer this morning! I am 25 weeks pregnant today! No complete bedrest yet!! Still just modified bedrest!! I have another cervical length check on Thursday morning and they will be doing a growth check as well to make sure that little girl's "special" cord isn't hindering her growth. I can't wait to see her again.

I love feeling her move and kick. Keith has now felt her a couple times, but she is not nearly the mover and shaker that Cameron was on the inside!! She is quiet, but does give some good strong kicks.

On the other side, Cameron turned 18 months on Friday! Where has the time gone?? Sometimes I feel like I just found out I was pregnant with him! And now he is all over the place! He is starting to test me... When I tell him no about something he tends to completely ignore me... THAT gets frusterating. I feel bad though because he so badly wants me to get down on the floor and play with him, but I can't.

We are trying to work on making his communication a little better. He can say a lot of words, I know he can, but he prefers not to. He is more content pointing at something and making this strange hissing noise. So we are cracking down on trying to get him to actually SAY the words.

We have completely gotten rid of his nighttime bottle/sippy. The transition was actually a lot easier than I expected it would have been. If I had known it would be this easy I would have done it earlier! The next step is getting rid of his monkey/pacifier and I KNOW that will be a huge ordeal, so I am really dreading it.

He has started paying more attention to my belly. He will say Baby (beebee) and point to it. Also he LOVES to give it big kisses... What a sweet pea!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Isn't it amazing how far we've come? Seems like just the other day I found out we were expecting.

It amazes me I'm , already thinking of our next baby and when I read your post couldn't help but think "I hope Kaitlyn does that to her little sibling".

WE ARE GOING TO DO THIS!
*hugs*