AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Friday, February 6, 2009

5 Months old!

Cameron turned 5 months old yesterday! He is really getting the hang of the sitting up thing and the rolling over thing. He has actually gotten really good at putting his own pacifier back in his mouth, now if he would only learn to let go after he put it in there, he would not pull it right back out!

He still only has one tooth that broke the surface. I can tell more are on their way! I haven't gotten any pictures lately because I have been super busy! I will definitely get some soon! I am hoping to do another "professional" type shoot for his 6 month (not at the store, but me dressing him up and taking the pics myself with my lovely assistant, Keith)

Well off to bed to get some much needed sleep.

No comments: