AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Pics #2

Daddy trying to coax him into crawling... or rolling, whichever! An awesome painting Mom had done for Keith and I for Christmas.... Needless to say, I bawled my eyes out. If you have seen the picture this was based off of, then you can tell that this is a fantastic piece of art done by and artist local to Saginaw, MI

Cameron with his Aunt Susan on Christmas Day
Cameron with his cousin Matthew on Christmas day.





Cameron is going to be 4 months old on Monday!!! We are going for his 4 month appointment tomorrow and he will be getting his second set of shots (yuk!!!) But we will also be talking to the doctor about when to start him on cereal and see how much he has grown. Of course I will update when I get back. We had a great first Christmas with him, we got to spend lots of time with both sides of our families and he was passed around like a hot potato and LOVED it! We also learned that he will be getting some new "cousins" soon because my friends Mauria and Melissa are pregnant again!! Two more babies!!!
We rang in the New Year in typical newborn fashion, up all night! I am excited about the what this new year will bring for me and my little family and I can't wait!
Merry Christmas and Happy New year all!!!!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Oh my goodness!! He is growing so fast! What a cutie pie! :) We are so lucky to be Mom's! I never knew how rewarding it would be - even the sleepless nights are worth it! :) Keep posting pictures when you get some free time (I now know how hard that is to come by, so take your time!!)