AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Goodness Gracious!

Hi, My name is Erin and it has been 3 months since my last post. Unfortunately this is not posters anonymous......

My kids are growing up! I never realized how much that would make me sad. Cameron is 2 years and 3 months old. And Zoey is 6 months.... SIX months.

We have her 6 month appointment tomorrow. She is still a peanut. But she is such a sweetheart! Her little smile can light up an entire room and her giggle is like music. She is rolling all over, sitting unassisted and really really trying to crawl.

Cameron is talking is sentances now. It's not as much what words he can say, it's more what can't he say!! He is such a little helper and definitely is testing his boundaries. He is such a really good little boy but definitely pushes my buttons. I am trying to let his hair grow out so it is in a transitionary stage right now... It looks well, awful, but it is a means to an end and hopefully looks much better when it is grown out.

The holidays are upon us. We had a great Halloween and Thanksgiving and will hopefully have a good Christmas as well!! Mom, Pat and Gus are coming here for Christmas next week. Very excited.

And here are some pics for you!










No comments: