AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Monday, June 8, 2009

9 Months!

Cameron is 9 months old! Wow, I know I say this every time, but I can't believe how time flies.

We had his appointment on Friday. He was 17lbs even and 27 inches long. He is still only in the 5th percentile for weight, but has gone from the 5th to the 25th percentile for height!! The doctor told us it is ok to start giving him real table food. So he has had macaroni and cheese, chicken, pasta, mandarin oranges, a bit of pancake and some other stuff. He loves it! Basically she wants us to give him as much high calorie food as possible to help him gain some weight.

On a side note, my weight loss is going GREAT! I have dropped 22 lbs and as of tonight I was able to fit in a pair of size 14 capris! (I started out in size 20!)

No comments: