AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Friday, March 20, 2009

Blah

I am having one of those days. I can't seem to wrap my head around things! We are in the house. Moving was fun as usual, I hope that we wont have to move again for a VERY long time. I am trying to get out to New Jersey to see my grandfather. And my internet connection has been touch and go since we moved into this house. So unfortunately no pictures for now.

Cameron is good. Growing fast, learning to give me attitude. Getting very clingy to his mommy. I am hoping to get pro pictures done for 7 months, because I was going to do 6 months but there was just too much going on! He is now sleeping in his own room for the third night in a row. It is going good, he is sleeping the same as he was in our room, just now when he wakes up I can't just roll over and give him his paci, I have to actually get up and cross the house to give it to him. Speaking of which, he is whining now.....

No comments: