AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Why so serious....?

Ok First of all, if you get where the title comes from... well then it just proves why I like you. Because you are a nerd/geek like me. Speaking of nerd/geek, I just wanted to give a shout out to one of the best written sitcom shows... The Big Bang Theory. Quirky writing, witty jokes, an overabundance of nerdy references and just a wee bit of awkwardness makes for a fun show that anyone who has seen all 3 real star wars movies (more than twice) will definitely enjoy.

Anyways I have been having an awesome time with my little bundle o' joy as of late. We love to cuddle up in bed and make silly faces at each other. His new fav is waking me up in the morning with a giant cheesy grin and a giggle that would melt anyones heart. He is growing with leaps and bounds! He is currently outgrowing his 0-3 clothing and will soon be happily filling out the next size up.... And he has learned that sleeping through the night makes for a happier mommy....LOL

He is definitely aware of whats going on, we can't sit in the dark when he is awake because he wants to SEE everything! He is really trying to work his muscles by pulling himself up by my fingers! I swear soon he will be sitting! He definitely recognizes mom and dad, when dad comes home from work and comes up to him, he shows off his big ol' toothless smile.... which in my opinion by the way he is acting won't be toothless much longer! He is drooling a ton and trying to chew on things so I think he may be starting to teethe! Well he is 3 months old now?!?

What? Wait? 3 months? Has it really been that long? Wow, when they say the first year really flies they mean it!

Alright, TTFN and love from MK (AKA Mini-Keith AKA Cameron)

No comments: