AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

New Pics

My little man sleeping
Oh my god what a cute pose!! ( He did this on his own!)
Uncle Ninja (AKA Mike) Playing with his new nephew
Daddy getting a good burp!!

Cameron is doing so great! He has his one month appointment on Friday believe it or not! I can't believe he has been here for almost a month! He is doing well with sleeping, some nights are better than others. We went up to Midland for the weekend because Michael and his girlfriend Carol came up to visit. We had a great time seeing everyone and Grandma was so happy to see her little man. I painted his nursery yesterday so hopefully this weekend we can put up the border and finish it off. I also had my hair chopped off. I hadn't had it that long since middle school! Well gotta run. I have to go to the secretary of state to make us official Michiganians again!

No comments: